| Copyright and Privacy Notice |
©American Fulkerson Homepage, Robert Fulkerson. ©1996-2010. All rights reserved. This copyright notice is provided as much for the preservation of accuracy (as best we know it) as for any personal or legal reasons.
- The information presented on this site was freely contributed, compiled and researched, for the sole purpose of giving Fulkerson descendants a family history. It is a legacy. It cannot be bought or sold. It also took 14 years of my life -- and apparently my unique talents -- to produce what you see today.
- You are welcome to copy, save and print the material on these pages for your personal records.
- Factual information such as names, dates and places cannot be copyrighted. This would include data that would normally appear on an ancestry chart, or a tombstone, or a birth or death certificate or a census page. You are welcome to use that information from this site. You may also use any third-party documents that appear or are quoted on the site. The copyrighted portions include the descriptive text, narrative accounts and text formatting that consititute most of this site. Those are all considered "Intellectual Property."
- Please ask for permission to use this material for any other reason. Permission will NOT be granted if the material is to be
- used for any commercial purpose, unless it serves and supports the continuation of this site, or
- used on any commercial web site, or
- used in any manner requiring payment to any web site, publisher or distributor to access the material, or
- posted on Ancestry.com, Footnote.com or any similar subscription-based services.
Those sites have 'User Conduct' standards to prevent such plagiarism. They also have policies for terminating the accounts of violators.
- You are welcome to create links to this website or to any of the individual pages on this site.
- Please do not link to this site in a way that causes it to be viewed within frames, or viewed in connection with any advertising.
- If you use any information from this site, please be considerate of those who may read or use the information in the future. Let them know your source, in case questions should arise.
- Persons who received a CD copy of the site, whether from me or any other person, are welcome to make UNLIMITED numbers of copies of the CD for FREE distribution to family members and interested researchers. However, the material on the CD is considered intellectual property, and subject to these same copyright restrictions.
- Ancestral lines listed in this site generally terminate with the last persons in any branch born approximately 90 years ago, in order to protect the privacy and security of living persons. If you use site material online, please consider the privacy and security of living persons and follow a similar policy.